Zutta Gua Sha & Roller Set
- While wearing a sheet mask or with your favourite serum applied, roll in gentle outward strokes over your face and neck.
- Use the smaller roller to target the eye and mouth area as well as more hard-to-reach spots.
- After using your Roller, gently sweep in an upward and outward motion, starting from the neck and moving to your jaw, cheeks, eye area and forehead.
- Be gentle around the eye area especially.
- Repeat each motion 5-8 times on both sides of the face.
- For a refreshing effect, place your tools in a refrigerator for a few minutes so they are cool to the touch.
- Use in the morning to fight puffiness and fluid build-up that occurs while you sleep.
- Wipe the stones with a damp cloth, avoiding the hardware of the Roller, and gently towel dry after each use, storing in a dry place.
Does the treatment hurt and is it safe?
The treatment is completely safe and shouldn’t hurt at all! If you find it painful, we recommend pressing more gently.
How soon will I see results?
People can see results from the very first treatment but results are cumulative, so the more often you use your tools the more you’ll notice the results.
Is there an age that is best to use the tools?
Any age would benefit from using the tools, so you’re likely to see results regardless of age, gender, skin type or colour!
Where does it fit into a skincare routine?
We recommend using the tools at the end of your skincare routine after cleansing while applying your serum of moisturiser, as they will aid in absorption! Use them after Zutta’sLED Mask for even further anti-ageing results!