TriPollar POSE Vx
The key to a healthy-looking body is exercise and a balanced diet, but add TriPollar’s breakthrough RF (Radio Frequency) technology into the mix and you’ll discover smoother, sculpted limbs that match your considered lifestyle.
The POSE Vx evolves the brand’s professional-standard facial RF and adjusts it for the body, creating a powerful, fast-acting technology that, when combined with the brand’s DMA (Dynamic Muscle Activation) function and used on the thighs, hips, buttocks, waist, abdomen or arms, is able to target multiple layers of the dermis, hypodermis and muscles. This action lifts, tones, and promotes lymphatic drainage, resulting in a contoured appearance.
- Gently apply TriPollar’s Preparation Gel to treatment areas.
- Remove the device cap and ensure it is plugged into a power outlet.
- Select your treatment mode and power level.
- Work in circles over the treatment area to engage the orange light.
- Continue treating the area for 5 minutes before moving onto the next treatment area.
- Repeat this on all treatment areas on all parts of the body where you wish to see the results.
- Once complete, turn off the device and wipe clean with a cloth before replacing the device cap.
- Repeat 2-3 times per week for a period of 6-8 weeks.
What results can I expect?
As RF stimulates collagen synthesis and elastin repair, skin will become firmer, with the appearance of cellulite or sagging skin dramatically reduced. The body appearance will then be more streamlined and sculpted, especially since DMA actively tones muscles for a more firm and refined body contour.
IHow quickly will I see results?
Results can be seen from the very first use but are also cumulative, meaning that with regular use results get stronger and more noticeable over time. The ideal results can be achieved within 6-8 weeks.
How often should I use it?
For best results, we recommend using the device 2-3 times per week for the first 6-8 week period, then maintaining results with use 2-4 times per month depending on your skincare needs or goals.