TriPollar Envig EDGE
Are you looking for a device that resurfaces, rejuvenates and reduces key signs of ageing and skin deterioration? Let us introduce the new ENVIG EDGE. The world’s first portable Non-Invasive Fractional RF (Radio Frequency) device that helps to enhance your skincare routine in the comfort of your own home.
Developed from professional, medical-grade technologies, this device uses a variety of thermal energy to deliver a duo of skin-rejuvenation pulses. One targets the superficial epidermis to resurface, smooth and encourage the renewal of damaged or tired skin cells, the other reaches deeper into the dermal layer to tighten and naturally stimulate collagen. Together, they reveal flawless, firmer, more radiant skin.
- Ensure the device is fully charged via a USB outlet.
- Remove jewellery, then cleanse and thoroughly dry skin so it’s free of skincare products.
- Divide the face into four treatment areas: left cheek, right cheek, forehead and mouth area.
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button until the headlight and Low power level LED illuminate. Press the power button again to choose one of three power levels: Low, Medium and High.
- Place the treatment stamp flat against your skin and press the Trigger button to emit energy. During the pulse, the headlight will briefly turn blue and a vibration will follow. At the end of the pulse, the device will beep.
- Move to the adjacent location on the skin and treat as before, using this method until you’ve covered the entire treatment area. Treating the entire face should take between 3-4 minutes.
- To turn off the device, hold down the power button for 2 seconds. After this, clean the device with an alcohol wipe and secure the protective cover.
When will I see results?
You’ll see results immediately with ENVIG EDGE, and they’ll only become more noticeable with time. For optimal results, use the device 2-3 times a week, following with your usual skincare routine.
Is it painful?
No, not at all. You may feel a tingling sensation during and after treatment, and also experience minor swelling in the treatment area, but both are normal and should disappear after a short time. If they persist for more than 24 hours after treatment, please stop using the device and consult your doctor.
Can I use it with my skincare?
Yes. The ENVIG EDGE is designed to resurface and rejuvenate the skin without downtime, so it’s safe to continue using your normal skincare routine. Please consult your dermatologist if you’re thinking of using this device alongside acid treatments or chemical peels.
Where can I use the device?
The ENVIG EDGE is intended for the face only, not the body. We recommend taking extra care when using the device around or on the under-eye area. Please avoid contact with the eyelids and eyes themselves.
Who should avoid using it?
Do not use ENVIG EDGE if you are under 18 or pregnant and have any of these listed conditions: sunburn, active acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, open sores, rashes, cuts, abrasions or skin with any healing present. Also avoid using the device on moles, skin that’s been treated with laser or chemicals or if you’re on medications that impair skin healing. For the full list, please see the User Manual.
TriPollar Envig EDGE
WHAT MAKES IT LUXE
PAIRS WELL WITH