TriPollar STOP EYE 2
It’s time to elevate your skincare routine with TriPollar’s dual-action, anti-wrinkle STOP EYE 2. Combining breakthrough Multi-RF (Multi-Radio Frequency) technology with the gentle, pleasant sensation of micro-massage, it quickly rejuvenates delicate facial areas and reduces fine lines and deep-set wrinkles.
The result? Clinically proven, instant and long-lasting results for the face’s most fragile parts: the eye contour and mouth area.
- Ensure your STOP EYE 2 is fully charged before use and its LED indicator is a steady blue.
- Cleanse and dry the skin or targeted treatment area.
- Apply a thin, even layer of the Preparation Balm.
- Remove the protective cover, press the power button to turn the device until the green LED illuminates, then slowly move all electrodes across the skin. Treat each area for 4 minutes.
- Splash skin with warm water to remove balm residue, then apply your usual serums, creams and SPF.
What results can I expect?
Multi-RF safely and naturally stimulates collagen production to reduce signs of ageing around the eye contour and lip area, resulting in younger-looking skin and a reduction in lines and wrinkles – including crow’s feet and smile lines. Micro-massage encourages blood flow to depuff a tired-looking eye contour, leaving it more awake and revitalised.
When will I see results?
Users see results immediately with STOP EYE 2, and they only get better with time. For best results, use your device 2-3 times a week for a period of 6-8 weeks, ensuring to leave at least 24 hours between each treatment. Use your device 2-4 times a month, or as needed, to maintain results thereafter.
Can I use it on other facial areas?
The technologies in STOP EYE 2 are designed to deliver a focused treatment to delicate facial areas only, such as the periorbital, perioral and nasolabial folds – otherwise known as the eye contour and mouth area. They should not be used on eyelids or closed eyes. For skin-rejuvenation treatments that target the forehead, cheeks and jawline, look to other TriPollar devices.
Is it painful?
Not at all. You may notice some signs of redness and minor skin swelling in the treatment area, but both should disappear after a short time. If they do not, please stop using your device immediately and consult your doctor.